domingo, 14 de febrero de 2010

Dark Paradise

I'm just a stupid girl, who's never when stop to dream... I'm a fool and anybody loves me... For you I'm loosing every piece of me, it's like a never-end of pain when I see you with her... Why? Why the love hurts me so bad?? Why? Why you broke my heart everytime?? Why? Why you lie me all the time? Oh... In the only place where's the love never is my enemy is in my DARK PARADISE, in the only place where you're don't care is there... There's not lies, there's not pain... Just the darkness and myself...
I need walk by my room, I need talk to the moon, but I don't need you anymore...
The stars are so beautiful tonight but I don't like see them without you by my side...
Just tell me why... Why you does that?? Why you hurt me?? But if you someday know how to love, call me, but I know that you never gonna love someone...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario